Rosacea is not curable but can be well controlled with a carefully prescribed skin care routine made up of both a clinical treatment and medical grade skincare.
Rosacea is a common debilitating disorder that effects millions of Canadians today. From simple little "rosey cheeks" to severe full face rosacea, we have what you need to solve your skin issues. Untreated rosacea can lead to rhinophyma (enlarged nose) and severely broken capillaries (telangiectasia) on the nose and cheeks, causing severe facial flushing and cosmetic concerns.
Some common rosacea causing factors include:
- Poor diet (food allergies & sensitivities)
- Too much alcohol intake
- Extreme sun exposure
- High stress
- Vitamin deficiency
- Poor skin genetics
- Hormone imbalances (Testosterone, Cortisol, DHEA, Progesterone, & Estrogen)
- Poor pH of the skin
- Poor digestive function (hyper/hypo stomach acid)
- Current bacteria, fungus, yeast infections
- Insufficient nutrition & vitamins
- Poor stress management (physical & emotional)
- Medication induced
- Autoimmune disorders
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Poor overall health status
- Environmental chemicals (laundry detergents, chemicals etc.